October 27

Toonallok

In year five we went on a camp called Toonallok in the gippsland lakes. What I love the most was the shoe game because it was interesting and we had to throw a shoe so the water bottle falls down and our group team Chloe won. Also I loved my cabin I had Morgan, Ophelia, Paige and me we were all making up funny stories.

What I found challenging was the mosquitoes they keep on biting me and it was annoying and itchy. Also what was most challenging thing was on the second night was we went to expo in the bush and we sleep in tents and we had to bring a sleeping mat and the toilets were so far from our tents. 

The character strengths I have to use was collaboration with my parter to set up the tents I also had to use courage to do gardening, camp maintenance and setting up the table. I also had to use courage to do kayaking because it was hard to turn, go straight and crashing into other peoples kayak and also bike riding because there were lots of leaves on the ground and trees everywhere and also there were mosquitos everywhere while you were bike riding. 

have you ever build a tent before?

Tags: , , ,

Posted October 27, 2019 by aphroditecbgs in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Toonallok

1. chianacbgs

Hi Aphrodite!
    I really like how much information you put into your post! I can tell you really enjoyed your time at Toonallok. I’ve never built a tent before until I went on camp! Surprisingly it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be! I was in a tent with Millie and Georgie. I really think camp was a great experience to get to know my class mates a bit more.

Your friend!
    Chiana💛💫🤩

Reply